Thursday, January 22, 2015

Painting Pictures with Words

Thank goodness we don't have a lot of outside chores to do on the farm in the winter.  The animals are cosy in the barn so I wouldn't call it a chore to care for them.

Winter on our farm is a time to reflect on the past year and re-energize for the next season.  I enjoy going to various conferences and workshops, reading books set aside during the growing season, making and eating dinner on time, and actually resting on Sundays.  I don't enjoy doing the account books but that is a chore that needs doing.

Right now I am trying to paint pictures with words as I review and update our website pages.  We are finally changing over to a new format and I'm aiming for that to be completed by mid February.  The challenge is to make sure I am clearly expressing what I want to say and not leaving any gaps in what the farm is all about.  Check late Feb. - Hope you like it.

Brain not brawn describes our farm winter this year.  Hope you are enjoying yours!

No comments: